Write for Us
Yes, you. Bollywood Oops is each time looking for the experienced, skilled authors who have the extensive experience in writing SEO based, key-words oriented blogs. If you got a great idea that will challenge our readers and make progress in our industry, we would like to hear about it intentionally. However, you don’t need to catch an idea that may redefine Bollywood. Just focus on bringing readers a fresh perspective on a unique topic that’s keeping you up at night.
We’ll be candid, although, writing for Bollywood oops takes work. What we want is the best article from you, and our publishers will be pushing you to get there. If our skilled proofreaders accept your article, then you will receive extensive feedback from our team. Once accepted, you must work closely with an experienced editor on revision. You have to just ensure your article to be at its best to publish on our site.
It also honors. Thousands of your peers including employers and publishers will be reading your work. There is a lot for you to learn too. You will learn about communicating your ideas, about writing, and particularly about the topic that you thought you already gripped better when you began.
What we’re looking for
Whether you want to submit a rough draft, a partial draft or a short pitch, make sure your submission is complete. The better your submission is, the greater the feedback you will get from us. Bear in mind that we only accept natural, original content. We even don’t bring out any piece of content that’s been published anywhere (including on your blog).
Please don’t send us press releases and sales pitches. Press Releases and Sales Pitches make us feel unhappy inside.
Before you submit your original content, have a look at our style guide and recent articles for insight into styling and formatting your piece of natural content, and ensure us your submission:
- Has a thesis and provides a clear argument—not mere a list of tips and tricks.
- Has a voice. Be bold, fascinating, and human.
- Is written for the actresses of Bollywood, actors of Bollywood, singers of Bollywood, producers of Bollywood, Bollywood oops moments or similar.
- Is supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Fact-check, and cite sources where appropriate.
- Don’t forget following our style guide.
For some ideal words on the writing process, always see “Writing is Thinking”. You should also prove to be true “So you want to write an article?” to learn about common pitfalls we look up in submission and how you can fight shy of them.
What we publish
Our editors publish an article, blog related to Bollywood between 600-2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. However. 1,500 words are about average. Articles often run wont illustration. Articles should be friendly in tone and content – good for less-intensive tutorials and posts -or strictly edited and styled. Your article should be all about well-thought exploration of current rare topics in Bollywood.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Contact us through Herebollywoodoops@gmail.com or forum. We favor submission in Word document so that our editors may easily and uncomplicatedly give you feedback and guidance straightly within your article file. You can even send us a plaintext file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document. You may not send us a ZIP file of assets unless our editor request.
Here’s what happens after you hit the Send button:
- An experienced editor will review intentionally your submission and make one’s mind whether it’s a potential fit or not. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested or uninterested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, you will send your revised draft back to us. The team will discuss it again and lets you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work so closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, structure, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.